For more on Coach Mason Waters, click HERE.
This addition to your drill and coaching library is a 165-page drill book featuring 79 drills, small-sided games, and series of moves. Each drill includes suggested teaching points, variations to each drill, and the written set of instructions for each drill.
This book features various drills focusing on all aspects of basketball. These include:
- Shooting (and it's various elements: Footwork variations, bad passes, etc.)
- Series of moves (Ball screen play, down screens series, and more)
- Post play
- Reads and decision making
- Defensive rotations (Cover downs, tagging rollers, and more)
- Situational 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, and 4v4
- And pure skill work
Whether you are looking for ways to build your players skills or simply wanting some fresh, new ideas to incorporate into your team, this drill book is the resource for you.