Social Media Strategy and System Designed Exclusively for College Athletics
Social media is everywhere and everyone who matters to your athletics organization is on it. You must have a plan to capitalize.
After spending a year as an NCAA Assistant Basketball Coach, I realized a need for social media development in the world of college athletics. It seemed to me that Coaches, ADs, Sports Information Directors, GAs, and others all knew social media skill were necessary... but didn't know where to begin or what to do.
This book is my effort to solve this problem. This book helps programs, departments, and individuals build a dominant, lasting brand that enhances every aspect of their organization through social media.
My goal is to provide the knowledge to guide your actions, the system to produce content efficiently, and the skills to tap into the opportunities presented on each platform.
Whether you are a Head Coach, an AD, Sports Information Director, GA, or up-and-comer, the vast information within this book will help you build your program's and personal brand through social media.
This book is deep. Within 167 pages, you will learn:
- An comprehensive social media strategy for every level of college athletics. This work serves NCAA D1, D2, D3, NJCAA, NAIA, and NCCAA levels
- A complete and meticulous system that enhances every part of your operations including fundraising, recruiting, community support, and alumni relations
- A guiding philosophy that will grow your accounts and increase your reach and influence
- Strategies to make your social media efforts more efficient
- Tips to Increase fundraising/donations, alumni engagement, community support, and more
- Tactics to use on each platform
- Approaches to build an engaging newsletter for alumni or community
- Tactics and tools on multiple platforms
- Strategies to increase student-involvement
- Branding tips specifically for ADs and Coaches
- and more...
Grab your copy today if you are ready to build a dominant, lasting brand.
172 Total Pages
Approximately 6-7 Hours to Read